The latest announcements, legal developments, and relevant commentary in Julian Assange’s case:
- Julian Assange Extradition Verdict
- MEDIA ADVISORY – Julian Assange Extradition Case Decision
- German Gov’s Commissioner for Human Rights Policy Bärbel Kofler expresses concern over Assange
Latest news, interviews, and articles on Assange’s case.
- Irish MPs requesting a meeting with Julian Assange
- Press freedom coalition call on Biden’s Justice Dept. to drop the Assange prosecution
- Letter to the Home Secretary about Julian Assange from Caroline Lucas MP
Check back here regularly for upcoming panel events, demonstrations, and recordings of past events.
- Assange Case — What next
- Analysis: #AssangeCase and Extradition Ruling
- Marking the 10th anniversary of WikiLeaks’ Cablegate publication
Courtroom reports from Julian Assange’s extradition hearing in London:
- Julian Assange Extradition hearing: District Court Ruling
- Day 18: Hearing concludes, ruling to come January 4th 2021; Gareth Peirce – Embassy spying instilled “chilling effect” on legal defense
- Day 17, Part 2: Anonymous witnesses detail U.S.-directed spying of Julian Assange in the Embassy; UC Global agrees to send Embassy recordings to US intelligence