The latest announcements, legal developments, and relevant commentary in Julian Assange’s case:
- Julian Assange Extradition Verdict
- MEDIA ADVISORY – Julian Assange Extradition Case Decision
- German Gov’s Commissioner for Human Rights Policy Bärbel Kofler expresses concern over Assange
Latest news, interviews, and articles on Assange’s case.
- The National Union of Journalists (SNJ) in France calls on British authorities to release Assange
- Assange Countdown to Freedom
- 2-year anniversary of Julian Assange’s incarceration in Belmarsh prison – 11 April
Check back here regularly for upcoming panel events, demonstrations, and recordings of past events.
- Lightning Talks: Assange Case – Next Steps
- Assange Case — What next
- Analysis: #AssangeCase and Extradition Ruling
Courtroom reports from Julian Assange’s extradition hearing in London:
- Julian Assange Extradition hearing: District Court Ruling
- Day 18: Hearing concludes, ruling to come January 4th 2021; Gareth Peirce – Embassy spying instilled “chilling effect” on legal defense
- Day 17, Part 2: Anonymous witnesses detail U.S.-directed spying of Julian Assange in the Embassy; UC Global agrees to send Embassy recordings to US intelligence