The latest announcements, legal developments, and relevant commentary in Julian Assange’s case:
- Julian Assange Extradition Verdict
- MEDIA ADVISORY – Julian Assange Extradition Case Decision
- German Gov’s Commissioner for Human Rights Policy Bärbel Kofler expresses concern over Assange
Latest news, interviews, and articles on Assange’s case.
- Cross party group of UK parliamentarians call on President Biden to drop the charges against Julian Assange ahead of G7 Summit in Cornwall
- Geneva mobilizes to demand the release of Julian Assange
- Public inauguration of the AnythingToSay? statue
Check back here regularly for upcoming panel events, demonstrations, and recordings of past events.
- Our Friend Julian – Writers defend Julian Assange
- International Symposium of Parliamentarians – Saturday 17 April 12pm noon BST (UK time)
- Lightning Talks: Assange Case – Next Steps
Courtroom reports from Julian Assange’s extradition hearing in London:
- Julian Assange Extradition hearing: District Court Ruling
- Day 18: Hearing concludes, ruling to come January 4th 2021; Gareth Peirce – Embassy spying instilled “chilling effect” on legal defense
- Day 17, Part 2: Anonymous witnesses detail U.S.-directed spying of Julian Assange in the Embassy; UC Global agrees to send Embassy recordings to US intelligence