We invite you to join us in Oslo Norway on March 17th at 19:30 local time for a SetJulianFree.org event in cooperation with Norwegian PEN, Kulturkirken Jakob, and the Don’t Extradite Assange campaign.
- John Shipton, Julian’s father
- Nils Melzer, UN rapporteur interviewed by prof. Mads Andenæs (on screen)
- Eva Joly, Norwegian/French lawyer and Europa-politician
- Kristinn Hrafnsson, WikiLeaks’ editor-in-chief
- Ögmundur Jónasson, Former Interior Minister of Iceland who threw out a dubious FBI-group
- Deepa Govindarayan Driver, dr. juris. Observer at the Old Bailey-trial against Julian
- Günter Wallraff, German writer (screen) & former editor Dagens Nyheter Arne Ruth
- Gisle Selnes, prof. & author of «The Persecution of Julian Assange»
- Agnete Haaland, actor and deputy-chair of Norwegian PEN, will recite poems.
Weaving all together: Jazz-pianist Tord Gustavsen and saxophonist Trygve Seim
Jakob Culture Church
Hausmannsgate 14, Oslo
17 March 7.30 pm (CET)