The latest announcements, legal developments, and relevant commentary in Julian Assange’s case:
- Icelandic Lawmakers call on the Biden Administration to Drop the Charges Against Julian Assange
- Politicians globally call on US President Joe Biden to drop the prosecution against Julian Assange
- Richard Burgon MP will hand in a letter at Belmarsh prison about the ongoing refusal to allow a meeting with Assange
Latest news, interviews, and articles on Assange’s case.
- Assange Case Action Alert
- Press Freedom Groups Renewed their Call Urging Biden Administration to Drop the Charges against Julian Assange
- John Pilger: A day in the death of British Justice
Check back here regularly for upcoming panel events, demonstrations, and recordings of past events.
- Our Friend Julian – Writers defend Julian Assange
- International Symposium of Parliamentarians – Saturday 17 April 12pm noon BST (UK time)
- Lightning Talks: Assange Case – Next Steps
Assange Case Coverage, Legal statements and Courtroom updates and reports
- U.S. allowed to expand scope of Assange appeal
- Preliminary Assange Appeal Hearing Scheduled for August 11
- Julian Assange Extradition hearing: District Court Ruling