The latest announcements, legal developments, and relevant commentary in Julian Assange’s case:
- US/UK: “Drop the charges, stop the extradition and free Julian Assange,” says Amnesty head
- Australian visitors to Assange demand answers
- Icelandic Lawmakers call on the Biden Administration to Drop the Charges Against Julian Assange
Latest news, interviews, and articles on Assange’s case.
- Amnesty Australia to Prime Minister Scott Morrison – Must Intervene and Demand the US Drop the Charges Against Julian Assange
- The Norwegian UNESCO Commission ask the Secretary of State to urge US President Biden to drop charges against Julian Assange
- 24 rights groups call on Garland to free Assange
Check back here regularly for upcoming panel events, demonstrations, and recordings of past events.
- FreeTheTruth – Bjartmar Alexandersson interviewed by Dr Deepa Driver
- Our Friend Julian – Writers defend Julian Assange
- International Symposium of Parliamentarians – Saturday 17 April 12pm noon BST (UK time)
Assange Case Coverage, Legal statements and Courtroom updates and reports
- Declaration of Assange attorney Gareth Peirce on Prof Kopelman
- Declaration of Maureen Baird, U.S. Prison Warden
- Defense chronology surrounding Assange’s family and Dr Kopelman